Philip Green is alive and well following radical plastic surgery:
REVEALED: HOW OSBORNE UPPED THE NI CHARGES AND THEN LEFT PENSIONERS WITH NOTHING
I’d imagine most Waspi State Pension Age Reform victims will be throwing up over their dry breakfast toast this week, as the full extent of pensions “hero” Baroness ‘Jewels’ Altmann’s two-faced treachery comes to light. The self-pitying self-justification of this ghastly woman is not a pretty sight, but the hypocrisy is revolting. Question marks also remain above the heads of naive Waspi leaders who continued to believe in her. But broader doubts about government commitment to State pensions are growing as the revelations increase about what Osborne did, and those is power after 2020 want to do about pensions.
Despite the attempt by Ros Altmann to vinidicate herself from SPA blame in interviews like this one, it has become clear from government leaks over the weekend that Altmann specifically recommended the Triple Lock on ALL State Pensions be abolished because “the triple lock has fulfilled its purpose by boosting pensioner incomes to such an extent that retired households are no worse off than other age groups”.
As a result of this, May and Hammond were forced to get out this denial in mainstream and social media:
That represents a period of slightly under four years.
It could well be that, at long last, the rest of the population is beginning to catch on to what’s going on here. The potential crimes involved are so horrendous for the citizenry, it is impossible to exaggerate them:
- Jewels Altmann’s bizarrely twisted idea of equalisation as a result of Triple Lock is suggestive of a devious nature. First, the pensions are only equalised because most working people are existing on rapidly falling wage levels as it is….levels deliberately obscured by the “full time job” data. Full time employment is now at an all time low vis a vis casual, second and zero-hours jobs. And second, if the lock is removed, they won’t stay equal for long, will they?
- The myth continues that “there is no money left”, but The Slog and myriad other observers have shown over and over again how changed priorities, scandalously high unfunded Whitehall pensions and waste levels on other projects have left “no money” for pensions. Pensions come before harebrained rail schemes. It is up to the government of the day to sort this out, not demand that pensioners wait for their rightful share of the national cake.
- Altmann’s hints that the medium term plan is to phase out ALL State Pensions over time is an act of staggering cynicism and embezzlement. First of all, although the government is increasingly rendering the concept of ‘National Insurance’ meaningless due to cuts, over six years in power, George Osborne charged twice as much for NI compared to his flow from income taxes. He gave the young more, and stole it from the old: there’s one in the eye for the ageists. Read the numbers.
- Secondly – and even more important – to avoid a clear legal case of taking money under false pretences, the Government will have to stop charging NI immediately, or give all those who paid into it before the post 2020 guillotine comes down their money back in its entirety. A delay in and of itself is legally dodgey: an annulation would represent open and shut embezzlement.
- All future governments now find themselves in a constitutional pickle, but the warning for Waspis and other complainants is very clear indeed – all those involved please take note:
ANY NEGOTIATIONS ON MITIGATION OR REDUCTION OF PENSIONS PAY-OUT RULINGS IN THE 2011 Act MUST BE DONE STRICTLY ‘WITHOUT PRJUDICE’ OF YOUR RIGHTS PER SE – WHICH ARE VERY CLEARLY TO BE GIVEN THE FULL AMOUNT + REFUNDS IN FULL
This issue is hotting up, but it will NEVER become too hot for the Government to handle until Waspis with support from a broad spectrum of citizens become infinitely more activist: in fact, radically in the face of these cheating spivs.
And yet again, to all of you in your precious Labour Party, none of us GAF about whether Smith or Corbyn gives us help….we just want you to extract you sawdust-filled heads from your factional backsides and give us some real help….as always, those already doing so excepted from this criticism.