BRUSSELS/WHITEMINSTER STATE CENSORSHIP ROARS INTO ACTION
Brexit’s secret weapon revealed: David Cameron
Yesterday – roughly 24 hours ago now – BT.com published research conducted among over 20,000 of its site users during May and June to date. It showed a whopping 80% of BT.com users (probably biased young and techie) definitely proposing to vote Leave in the 23rd June UK Referendum on EU membership. At some point earlier today, the internet removed all evidence of the research study: it is now an Unevent. The Slog investigates.
Google ‘BT.com new Brexit poll shows 80% Leave lead’ now and – depending on where you’re based around the world – it will show either nothing (UK servers) or this link (Eurozone):
If you can still see this link, follow it and this will appear if you’re in an EU State beyond the UK:
This is State censorship in obvious collusion with ISPs – and the fact that the two muzzles are of slightly different sizes suggests that two different censorship venues have been involved in a coordinated effort to hide the truth from voters in the UK, and wannabe Leavers elsewhere in the EU.
From the start of the Brexit referendum, The Slog has insisted that fear of freedom contagion motivates both the Brussels Sprouts and NATO (aka Washington) above any other consideration. Further evidence presented below suggests that the Remain vote may be close to an historic collapse. For those needing Dark Arts to have their will prevail, the BT.com study – whatever qualms one might have about self-administered online research – effectively made ballot manipulation to secure a Remain victory politically impossible. And so, it has been made to disappear – to Unexist – in classic 1984/Stalinist Soviet repression style.
Two days ago, I posted to show how desperate the Prime Minister’s position is…and why we should not be surprised at anything he tries from now on. How quickly he has fulfilled that prediction: but he can’t control everything 24/7. And this morning, BT.com has pushed another fire ship in the direction of his flotilla:
This piece might well suggest that the BT.com site has had its arm unpleasantly twisted…and is exacting some revenge by using a 3rd party source to make life a nightmare for David Censoron.
These are the two key findings of the new Electoral Reform Society (ERS) study published today:
- While 15% of people said they were more likely to support Remain on the back of what they had heard from the Prime Minister, almost twice as many (29%) had been swung towards Brexit – including 33% of Conservative supporters.
- 50% more people swung towards Leave than swung to Remain as a result of President Obama’s intervention last month. His ‘support’ for Remain was conceived, pushed and promoted as ‘vital’ by David Cameron himself.
In short, the Conservative leader is now an electoral liability; and he has been shown very clearly to be a flawed strategist. He may covet the power of being Big Brotheron, but he is rapidly turning into Vote Leave’s secret weapon.
This will not go unnoticed among the Tory Big Beasts.
On a broader canvas, the lessons to be learned from the way the Remaindeers under Mr Cameron have behaved holds salutory lessons for all those still convinced that normal citizen-based interaction with the Black Knights of Camerlot will bear fruit.
When it comes to corporate, multinational, banking and big Party donor interests, the PM has demonstrated that his
legs door is ever-open to unseemly propositions involving munnneeee.
But ‘negotiation’ about more help for those with no money – thanks to the State (as represented by Camerlot) cheating its more worthy citizens – is blatantly obviously a waste of our time.
It isn’t a waste of Camerlot’s time, because they have no time for any justice-based appeal from We the People: Cameron, Osborne and Crabb have shown themselves to be far too busy on other matters more important than destitute citizens.
But – to take a specific example – it is a total and utter waste of time for 1950s Waspi women to expect civilised responses to the ever-so-naice, genteel and brainless collaboration practised by their Executive.
It seems to me now that part of the snowballing Leave vote is rank and file Waspi women voting to leave the EU as, if nothing else, a tactical way of dumping Dave and his Dodgerons.
I appeal once again to all those 1950s-born women cheated out of their promised latter age relief to vote Leave, and bombard Nos 10, 11 and Cabinet Office websites with their intention so to do.
As for any other Undecideds, my advice remains the same: forget the fiscal, economic and trade ‘reasons’ to stay or go….they’re all pure speculation. Ask yourselves these questions:
- would you like to be treated like the Greeks were after refusing to threaten the Leave option?
- would you like your vote to be ignored in the same way as Irish voters were ignored?
- would you like your TTIP doubts to be ignored in the same way that France tried to reject Lisbon?
- do you want to be aligned with bureaucratic Superstate & globalist corporatism and its long-established record of illegal and unnconstitutional actions?
- are you happy to be on the same side as an illegally formed and unelected eurogroupe run by Wolfgang Schäuble and his Dutch beanpole lackey Dijesslebleom…neither of whom have so much as a weekend course in fiscal economics to their infamous names – but both of whom have driven the ClubMed region into disaster thanks to bigoted austerity politics?
- perhaps above all, are you happy to be on the same side as an EU trading democratic citizen rights and taxpayers’ money in a cynical courting of Islamic fascist Recep Erdogan….that is to say, do you want to be recorded by history as being no better than those backing Neville Chamberlain in his spineless appeasement of Hitler?
It is still highly likely that geopolitical dirty-tricks will work in concert to ignore your voice; but if nothing else, we should all – as I posted three days ago – strive to ensure that massive rejection of Superstate slavery makes the work of such slimeballs that bit more difficult.