At the End of the Day

Missed by 99.999% of the world’s population (including me) was the fact that last week The Slog”s alltime hits rose above 12 million. During that time, your correspondent’s posts attracted 133,000 comments, which roughly speaking means that 0.8% of you ever comment about my stuff, and the remaining 99.2% simply lurk…or decide I’m completely mad, …

Read more »